Ceramic Spray Insulation
Delta Thermal Services is a certified installer of ceramic cover which is commonly referred to as ceramic spray. Ceramic spray is a state of the art insulation coating that is environmentally friendly. A 60mil application can reduce radiant heat as much as 2” of insulation and has zero VOC.
Some advantages are:
- Can be sprayed directly onto hot surfaces without shutting down plant equipment.
- Has excellent adhesion to almost any substrate with very little preparation (no sandblasting).
- Very flexible: it handles thermal cycling very well because of its elasticity.
- A 60mil application will yield an R Value of 14.4 per inch.
- It outperforms, mineral wool, polystyrene and many other materials at a fraction of thickness and cost.
- Contains no hazardous chemicals.
- It can be used for hot or cold applications and to reduce condensation.
- Prevents employee burn injuries.
- Very chemical resistant; will handle a wide variety of chemicals and fumes.